FTC: This post is not sponsored but does contain affiliate links. My thoughts and opinions are my own.
As I continue this Vegan journey I am on I realize that it is becoming more than just what I am eating. I am slowly transitioning my lifestyle into Veganism as well. Which means changing my deodorant , which was a lot easier than I thought it would be, my soap, my makeup which is hard AF, and other aspects of my life. I’ve been dabbling mostly with different make up brands I can use to change out my favorites like Mac. Here are the ten vegan (yes I’ve tried that many…and more) makeup brands you should try.
10 Vegan Makeup Brands You Should Try
1. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Tinted Moisturizer: This moisturizer has a slightly dewy finish with medium coverage and has SPF 15 to offer some protection for you from the sun.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Juice, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit, Camellia Sinensis (Organic White Tea) Leaf*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean), Lycium Chinense (Goji Berry) Fruit and Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark
* Certified Organic
2. Antonym Baked Blush : This is the closest blush I’ve found to my old school favorite Becca Cosmetics. It has a nice blend with tinted moisturizers or foundations while adding a subtle glow.
Ingredients: 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan | Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Zea Mays Starch*, Squalane, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Aqua (Qater), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid (+/-) May Contain: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499. *Certified Organic
3. Bh Cosmetics Brush V10- Vegan Brow Duo Brush : The whole bH cosmetic brush line is made from synthetic fibers that still work like the other brushes that are made from animal by product. My absolute favorite is the brow brush because its obviously all about the brows!
4. Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Cream Concealer Pencil: I’ve never used a Concealer pencil before this one and I will admit it is a bit difficult. But I use this concealer type instead just for spot coverage or for my eyebrows. It doesn’t work so effectively for my dark circles under my eyes. But I do have something for that on this list too!
Ingredients: Titanium dioxide, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, myristyl myristate, behenyl alcohol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, iron oxides, caprylic/capric triglyceride, kaolin, hydrogenated palm glycerides, stearalkonium hectorite, polylene carbonate.
5. Tarte Cosmetics Maracuja Creaseless Concealer : This is the concealer that works best for the dark circles under the eyes. I prefer this cream for those purpose specifically because it blends well with my tinted moisturizer and provides a nice matte finish.
Ingredients Caprylic/capric triglyceride, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, VP/hexadecene copolymer, cetyl alcohol, silica dimethyl silylate, microcrystalline wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire microcristalline, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, passiflora edulis seed oil, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).
6. Tarte Cosmetics Limited Edition Double Ended Lip and Cheek Brush: I love love love love this brush and it is limited edition so if you want to love it too you should get your hands on it quick. It serves as a brush for both your lips and cheeks. I love two for one products and it makes packing much easier! Plus it is super cute and Vegan!
7. eLf Moisturizing Lipstick (Black Berry): I LOVE this lipstick! One… I love dark reds and finding a quality lipstick that is Vegan has been my mission since I went Vegan. eLf is a 100% Vegan company so anything you use from them will be Vegan friendly!
Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Ceresin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Polybutene, Paraffin, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Fragrance (Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Neotame, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
8. Wet N’ Wild Megaplump Mascara: This is a great find because it is easy to find in most local drug stores and at a great price. I’m picky with my mascara so I’m slightly on the fence about this one but I’m willing to give it a try for a bit longer because of how readily accessible it is to me.
9. LUSH Eyes Right Mascara : This is a better vegan mascara option but it is pricier and more difficult to find. However it is definitely my favorite (besides the super short brush being a flaw) mascara option between the two I’ve mentioned.
Ingredients: Fresh Wheatgrass Infusion (Triticum Vulgare) , Water (Aqua) , Japan Wax (Rhus Succedanea) , Stearic Acid , Talc, Triethanolamine , Carnauba Wax (Copernicia Cerifera) , PVP , Iron Oxides , Methylparaben . *Occurs naturally in essential oils
10. the Balm- Tinted Moisturizer: This is one of my absolute favorite tinted moisturizers from one of my favorite brands. I couldn’t even express how happy I was to find out that Balm Shelter had so many vegan friendly products and the tinted moisturizer I was already in love with could still be a part of my repertoire. This is definitely budget friendly and can be found in Sephora and on Amazon.
If you are looking to go vegan or interested in all things vegan you can follow our dedicated Vegan Pinterest board.
You can also follow my Vegan Journey on Snapchat here!