FTC: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts and recommendations are my own.
We’re back at it again sharing our wish list for the holidays and this year we’re doing it bigger and better. If you haven’t seen our mega list of black businesses you don’t know what your’e missing! We already know there’s power in our numbers so lets show it! Here’s 225 black owned businesses to shop this holiday season!
125 Black Female Entrepreneurs
5 Ways To Support Black Owned Businesses
Besides our mega list we’re sharing the specifics on what we want our lovely family and friends to spend coin on just for us! (Hope you’re reading this… hint hint!) If you’re in a bind on what to get your family members, co workers, or friends we’ve got you covered! Check our our bomb black owned business gift guide below and shop to your hearts content!
2015 Gift Guide
2014 Gift Guide
Don’t forget whether shopping black owned or not get in where you fit and save those coins as much as possible! Sign up for cash back sites like Ebates to ensure you don’t leave any of your money on the floor this season!
How To Save Money While Spending
25 Apps to Save You Money For The Holidays
10 Ways Your Smarphone Can Make You Money
Beauty Products/ Accessories:
4. The Wrap Life “RHI” (24.00)
5. The Lip Bar “Prima Donna” (13.00)
6. Mischo Beauty “#NYFW Nail Lacquer” (54.00)
7. Cleanse by Lauren Napier (20.00)
8. Tender Organics Milk & Shea Raw Body Butter (14.00)
9. Pooka Pure & Simple Guava Berry Sugar Body Polish (20.00)
10. Shea Shea Bakery Honey Bubble Bath
11. Wonder Curl Get Set Jelly (15.00)
12. Curls Blissful Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamin (25.00)
13. The Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian Anti-Breakage & Repair Antidote Hair Mask (19.99)
Which product are you in love with? Share your holiday wish list with us below!
This year it is not only my goal, but my…
FTC: This post has been sponsored by the yummy drink…
FTC: This post isn’t sponsored but does contain affiliate links.…
Your email address will not be published.