If you are new to blogging, looking to get into blogging or you’re a seasoned veteran you can never have enough cool blogging stuff!! To take your blog to the next level, and make your blogger life much easier I’ve compiled a list of 13 goodies that you should totally wish to receive for the holidays. Whether you buy them for your self or make strong hints to your loved ones, I hope this well rounded gift guide (that just so happens to be in all black.. hmm go figure) helps you take your blog style from 0-100 real quick! (PS: if you are buying your blogger gifts online or know someone who is… let them know they should def sign up for Ebates and earn cash back in the process)
1. Canon EOS Rebel T5- 399.00
2. AW Professional 14″ Dimmable Ring Light 45W- 79.95
3. Selfie Stick- 13.99
4. NEEWER 48 Macro LED Ring Light- 34.95
5. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM- 349.00 (the f/1.8 STM is 125.00)
6. EyeFI Mobi Pro 32gb Memory Card- 28.99
7. Final Cut Pro
8. Amazon Basics 60 inch light weight tripod- 23.49
9. Anker Portable Charger- 9.99
10. Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W- 49.50
11. “Blog Like You Mean It” Coffee Mug– 17.00
13. Macbook- $$$ Tons of money (899.00 +up) -prices vary on the type you get, but totally worth the expense.
As a personal bonus for myself I’m going to start using actual physical planners to plan my life and continue to grow the Trials N’ Tresses blog/brand. I’ve invested in the Happiness Planner and I can’t wait for it to arrive!! If you are on the market for a new planner this should totally be #14 on the list!
If you are looking for other blogger goodies or great stocking stuffers you can head to the Trials N’ Tresses Amazon store for some great deals (*Remember PRIME offers one day delivery NOW!). And you get cash back even though Amazon purchases through Ebates! Don’t shop online without getting cash back!
If you loved what you read sign up for our mailing list here and never miss a post. Also get your hands on our free protective styling ebook: Protective Styling Like A Pro Maximum Growth & Length Retention.
FTC: this post is NOT sponsored but does contain affiliate links that provide me with a small commission that does not change or alter my honest opinion.
It is a new year, which means I have yet…
FTC: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions…
In 2017 I wanted to start to steer Trials N’…
Your email address will not be published.