Hello hello hello nail polish addicts unite ! Woohoo… With a little over a month until release to the highly anticipated “Fifty Shades Of Grey”, OPI released a Fifty Shades Of Grey Nail Swatch to fit the mood before you hit theaters. The shades are cutely named after several different “themes” of the series and if you’ve read the three books then you know what I’m talking about. The swatches come in 5 different shades of grey/silver (ha… get it… nice play on the name guys) and one shade of fiery red.
● Cement the Deal – I’d sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray.
● My Silk Tie – This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up.
● Dark Side of the Mood – This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous.
● Embrace the Gray – Let this chic, moody gray crème become one with you.
● Romantically Involved – I’m in a deep relationship with this luscious crème red.
● Shine for Me – This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on!
The swatches are being released on January 7th and are going to run you about 11.95 (just a tad bit more than the regularly priced 9 dollar bottle). They also have the swatch available in a mini collection for 19.95. However Amazon does have a bit of a price break here (affiliate link) where you can get the mini 6 pack for 14.bucks plus 2.00 dollars shipping.
If you’re not a big online shopping Ulta also has the beautiful shades in stock as well at 9.50 a bottle individually. Take a look at the beautiful swatches below.