We’ve already shared over 50 awesome gift ideas in our 2015 Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide, but we couldn’t leave out some of our fave goodies that we want in our own personal lives!!! Below is a wish list for each of us that we’re hoping our loved ones pony up the dough for! (Ha… not really but maybe a little bit!) PS: If you’re shopping online don’t forget to sign up for Ebates… you’ll thank me later!
First up you have me (MJBTheOne) and as you can see I’m a huge huge huge fan of all things footwear! Whether it is a shoe, sneaker, boot…whatever I’m all the way here for it! Even though footwear does take up a good amount of my wish list, I’ve got a few other things I’ve got my eye on for this holiday season. Check out my quick picks!
1. Hunter Original Tall Boots
2. Neweer Ring Light
3. Because of Them We Can Tee
4. Victoria Secret Pink Skinny Collegiate Pant
5. Hillman College Sweater
6. Jordan Chrome 8s
7. Canon f1/4 50mm Lens
8. Justine Oversize Conversation Clutch
9. Aldo Sevayn Ankle Boots
10. Ugg Boots
11. Alex And Ani Hand Of Fatima Bracelet
13. Nike Air Max 90s HYP Premium ID
Shakira (ItsMe.Shak) shared her extensive wish list guide also! Check out what the other half of Trials N’ Tresses is hoping to get for the holidays!
1. The Happiness Planner
2. Micheal Kors Gold Watch
3. Beauty Blender
4. YSL Rouge Couture Lipstick
5. Harvard Law “Just Kidding” Sweatshirt
6. Gold Nameplate
7. Engagement Ring (coughs… every kiss begins with Kay ladies)
8. Canon T3i
9. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
10. Ashley’s Naturals Energy Cleansing Chakra Elixir (coupon code: trialsntresses)
11. Micheal Kors Snake Skin Wallet
12. Army Green Timberlands
13. Louis Vouitton Speedy Bag
Are any of our gifts on your wish list too? Share your fave gift on our guide that you hope to get this holiday season!! Fingers crossed!!! WE hope w get them too! Don’t forget if you are doing any online shopping this year to sign up for Ebates and get cash back and exclusive coupon codes!! I never shop online without it! And now they make it super easy by adding a button to your browser (just like a Pin button) that activates the cash back reminder for you when you are on particular sites!! What are you waiting for! Never shop without making some money back!
So far so good right, we’ve got a second post…
I have a difficult time keeping up with most things…
Whether you’ve been following along with my posts for a…
Your email address will not be published.