I finished my 14 day Cutea Slimming Detox tea yesterday and I must say I was skeptical as all hell.. and I was gladly proven wrong. But before I get to the results let me just do a quick recap of the tea over all.
- Organic Green Tea
- Organic Tulsi (aka Holy Basil)
- Organic Spearmint
- Organic Rose Hips
- Organic Lemon Myrtle
- Organic Linden Blossoms
- Organic Ginger Root
What Makes Cutea Different?
So many people asked me does it work, how does it work, and what makes it different from all these other teas that have become trendy and claim to help you lose pounds and inches. So here’s my take on it and how it worked for me. There are three main differences that stand out for me when it comes to Cutea:
- Comes in a teabag:Besides Cutea being super light/easy to carry in a cute pouch package it is in a tea bag! My life is consistently on the go, and remembering to take/make tea is one thing but having to do much more steps than that is just a pain. Cutea is a regular old tea bag that requires nothing more than good old fashioned hot water. I boiled water in my tea kettle for about 5-7 minutes (sometimes even less) and once I poured the water into my mug, I let the bag infuse for 5-7 minutes and drank it. Boom! Plain & simple. No bells or whistles needed to make or drink the tea. It was a simple process that didn’t bother me. Since I am also in the middle of my 40 day sugar free detox, I didn’t add any sugar to the tea (you really shouldn’t) nor did I add honey or lemon. You can if you choose, but the taste didn’t bother me without them
- Laxative Free: Uhhh… I don’t know if I’d be truly okay with taking a laxative for 14 straight days. I’m pretty sure there are some health concerns, risks that come along with a process like that therefore Cutea was the right choice for me. Especially as someone who works full time during the day and likes to sleep at a decent hour at night… having to run back and forth to the bathroom at either time frame would drive me nuts. Cutea is easy and relaxing on the stomach. I drank it after my workouts most of the time or right before bed and it was extremely calming.
- Giving Back To Society: With each purchase, Cutea provides a child in need with clean drinking water. You can double that by snapping a picture and posting it to social media by using the hashtags: #cutea #detoxtheworld By doing so you provide clean water to a second child in need. I can always get behind a brand with a mission to give back.
Overall Thoughts: So overall I liked the tea alot. I’ve never been a big tea drinker and only drank it when I was sick (only peppermint) but I’ve become more open to the process of adding herbal teas to my diet to help with many things including handling bloating, flushing out toxins, and much more which Cutea does. Made with all organic ingredients I like that I can pronounce all of the ingredients and identify them easily. Though I finished my 14 day detox with this tea I’m going to re-up and continue to use it at least for the remainder of the 20 week TNT Summer Ready Challenge. I got great results (photos below) and I’ve always had issues with my midsection (it can never just get right).
Day 1 vs. Day 14
Day 1 vs. Day 7 vs. Day 14
So CUTEA has also been kind enough to give our audience a discount by using the code: TRIALSNTRESSES from now to August (get you some!). We also have a giveaway going from now to the 23rd where one lucky winner will get a 14 day slimming detox tea to try out themselves. Here are the rules to enter:
- Must be a registered TNT Summer Ready participant. You can register here!
- Must be following @GetCutTea & @TrialsNTresses on IG
- Repost the flier below using hashtag #TntSummerReady & tag a fitness friend!
Giveaway ends 3/23 and is only open to the US