FTC: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I’ve been a LUSH fanatic for about two years now ever since it helped bring back the skin I knew I had hiding in the trenches under the foolishness. Granted I did start eating healthier and drinking more water, but I think LUSH products helped me get my skin back on track. And while I’ve tried just about everything LUSH has to offer (yeah… they’ve taken quite a bit of my money) there are some staple products that I just can’t do without.
I’m falling more and more in love with their variety of face scrubs which says a lot because I am very particular with my face scrubs. I have sensitive combination skin, so the wrong products can really set my skin care regimen into a frenzy. Some scrubs are too harsh or abrasive while others just sit on top of the skin and do nothing for it. The 5 LUSH scrubs I’m going to recommend below do a little something different for each skin type, but work wonders in revealing a beautiful natural healthy glow once rinsed off.
5 Best Lush Face Scrubs For Sensitive Skin
1. Cup O’ Coffee: This face scrub also doubles as a mask which most of the LUSH masks do. It smells absolutely delicious and since I’ve started using this scrub last September it’s become a staple product in my weekly skin care arsenal. It also works amazingly as a body scrub too, which I’m thrilled about because I am still trying to get my back acne situation under control. A little goes a long way, and I usually leave this on forever but you really don’t need to leave it on longer than 15-20 minutes.
Ingredients: Organic Agave Syrup (Agave tequilana) , Kaolin , Glycerine , Coffee Infusion (Coffea Arabica) , Talc , Ground Coffee , Bentone (Hectorite) , Fragrance , Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) , Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla Planifolia) , Roasted Cocoa Extract (Theobroma Cacao) , Coriander Seed Oil (Coriandrum sativum) , Caffeine Powder , *Coumarin , *Limonene , *Linalool .*Occurs naturally in essential oils
2. Don’t Look At Me: Another face mask/scrub combo “Don’t Look At Me” is a BAE when it comes to exfoliating and tightening up pores. I don’t use this as often as I use Cup O’ Coffee so I always have it in the reserves when nothing else seems to be working. It’s a fun pretty blue color and dries up after about 15-20 minutes. Remove with warm towel and you’ll feel the rice granules removing dirt and leaving behind beautiful bright skin.
Ingredients: Glycerine , Kaolin , Water (Aqua) , Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum) , Organic Silken Tofu , Rice Syrup (Oryza Sativa) , Ground White Rice (Oryza Sativa) , Rice Milk (Oryza Sativa) , Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum murumuru) , Bentone (Hectorite) , Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) , Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) , *Limonene, *Geraniol , *Linalool , *Farnesol , Fragrance , Blue 1 .*Occurs naturally in essential oils
3. Mask of Magnaminty: The trick to getting the minty scrubby goodness out of this mask is to get the non self preserving version. The container that lasts longer/ self preserving is more of a mask/ cleanser while the other variety provides a bit of a scrub/ exfoliation as you remove it. It leaves your face feeling clean and minty fresh!
Ingredients: Bentone Gel , Kaolin , Honey , Talc , Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus Angularis) , Glycerine , Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis) , Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) , African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta) , Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla Planifolia) , *Limonene , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Chlorophyllin . *Occurs naturally in essential oils
4. Dark Angels: You knew once you saw the title that Dark Angels had to be on this list… you just knew it! And it too. Just like “Don’t Look At Me” I don’t use Dark Angels frequently because it is a powerful exfoliant/cleanser. But when I do… man do I remember just why I love this scrub so much. It does get your hands and sink a bit dirty but it is worth it to remove all of the gunk that is harboring in your pores. Dark Angels works best when followed up with a nice thick moisturizer to avoid drying out your skin! This scrub also works wonders on your body (best scrub I’ve used for my back acne thus far! )
Ingredients: Rhassoul Mud , Cold Pressed Organic Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima) , Glycerine , Powdered Charcoal , Black Sugar (sucrose) , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Fragrance , Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill and Fusanus spicatus) , Rosewood oil (Aniba rosaeodora) , *Linalool , *Farnesol . *Occurs naturally in essential oils
5. Ocean Salt: My final LUSH obsession is “Ocean Salt” which is also a nice pretty blue/white mix and doubles up as a face and body scrub. I rotate between ocean salt, dark angels, and cup o’ coffee on my body depending on what I think it needs. Also I go the lightest on Ocean Salt because it is the priciest (always checking my budget before beauty).
Ingredients: Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) , Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) , Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) , Stearic Acid , Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate , Glycol Cetearate , Triethanolamine , Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima) , Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) , Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) , Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) , Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) , Glycerine , Lanolin , Cetearyl Alcohol , *Citral , *Limonene , *Linalool , Fragrance , Blue 1 , Methylparaben , Propylparaben . *Occurs naturally in essential oils
What is your favorite skin care go to? Share your recommendations with us below! I always love to try new skin care products. And I ask my puppy what she thinks of them… usually… she doesn’t care as you can see below!
Follow us on our dedicated Skin Care Pinterest board below for more skin care tips, tricks and hacks!