FTC: This post is not sponsored but does contain affiliate links. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Dry hair can be extremely frustrating especially when you can’t figure out what is the cause. One of the main reasons your hair is dry is because a lack of moisture. Moisturizing products are crucial in adding moisture back into your hair. I’m a firm believer in the LOC method and it helps keep your hair moisturized. But to properly use the LOC method you have to choose the right “Liquid” or “Leave In” as your first step. To help that decision making process easier, we’ve curated the top 10 best leave in conditioners for dry hair. Each of these conditioners has water as its first ingredient. If you’re ever in the market for a new leave in conditioner always make sure water is the first key ingredient!
The LOC Method Made Easy
4 Easy Tips To ReMoisturize Your Dry Hair
3 Reasons You Have Dry Natural Hair
Regimen Used To Transform My Dry Natural Hair
1. Mielle Organics White Peony Leave In Conditioner (Use code TRESSES for a discount !!)
2. TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner
3. Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In Conditioner
4. Karen’s Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave In Conditioner
5.Eden’s Body Works Coconut Shea Leave In Conditioner
6. Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave In Conditioner
7. Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner
8. Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner
9. As I Am Leave In Conditioner
10. DevaCurl B”Leave In Curl Boost & Volumizer
You can also follow our dedicated Pinterest board for more DIY, natural hair tips and tricks too!
What is your favorite leave in conditioner? Share your faves in the comments below!
We all know that what is good for one person’s…
This year flew by and it wouldn’t be right to…
Where did you grow up? I was born in Haiti…
Your email address will not be published.