FTC: This post is not sponsored but does contain affiliate links. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Deep conditioning is BAE okay! Point blank period! If yo u aren’t deep conditioning your hair on a weekly basis you are doing a disservice to your curls. Natural hair requires moisture and deep conditioning is the key to unlocking that moisture. But you have to make the right choice for you! There are many options but you need to know your hair, and understand the benefits that particular lines/brands and ingredients can offer you.
Three Deep Conditioners You Should Add To Your Regimen
Regular Conditioner vs. Deep Conditioner: What’s the difference?
1. Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Deep Conditioner
2. Wonder Curl Restoring Deep Treatment
3. Hydratherma Amino Plus Deep Conditioning Treatment
4. Bel Nouvo Cream Castor Deep Conditioner
5. Ouidad 12 minute deep treatment repair
6. Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Mask
7. TGIN Honey Miracle Mask
8. Saphira Mineral Mud Mineral Healing Hair Treatment
9. Design Essentials Olive And Shea Deep Fortifying Treatment
10. Alikay Naturals Honey And Sage Deep Conditioner
11. Koils By Nature Coco Aloe Deep Conditioner
12. BrioGeo Don’t Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask
13. True by Made Beautiful True Love Deeply Treatment Masque
14. Naturalicous Moroccan Rhassoul Clay 5-in-1 Treatment
15. The Mane Choice Green Tea & Carrot Deep Treatment Masque
16. Aubrey Organics Intensive Hair Repair Mask
17. Curls Curl Ecstasy Deep Conditioner
18. DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment
19. Obia Naturals Babassu Deep Conditioner
20. Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner
Happy New Year!!! For 2017 I promise to try (I…
FTC: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my…
FTC: This post is not sponsored, however does contain some affiliate…
Your email address will not be published.