FTC: This post is not sponsored but does contain affiliate links. My thoughts and opinions are my own.
Breakage is the bane of us naturalists’s existence. We do a lot of things to our hair, and sometimes it gets angry with us… thus leaving us in a sticky situation. We can try our best to make sure we are taking the best care of our tresses, but the truth of the matter is things happen. Hormonal imbalances, weather, heat damage… life! If you find yourself experiencing breakage that seems impossible to stop (remember you can’t undo breakage, you can only stop it and let it grow out) it could be time to switch up your arsenal. These 8 products mentioned below are geared at helping stop breakage for different hair issues you may be having.
8 Easy Ways To Prevent Breakage
Top 9 Reasons You’re Experiencing Breakage… And How To Fix It
1. Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment : This treatment is to be used very sparsely and carefully because it is so strong. It is best if used by a professional. The two step protein treatment is if you are suffering from damage caused by heat or color treated hair. This will help add in protein wherever your hair is lacking it.
2. Saphira Mineral Mud Mineral Hair Healing Treatment : This is also another great treatment/deep conditioner to use if you have color treated hair and are seeing breakage caused by that. Although it is a bit pricy it lasts for quite some time and will help add moisture and protein balance to your hair after you have color treated it.
3. BrioGeo Dont Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask : I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hair mask and it gets all of my coin whenever I enter a Sephora. Briogeo’s deep conditioning mask is great for chemically treated hair but also helps add moisture to your dry tresses.
4. Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment: On a more affordable tip, this hair treatment can be used in your styling regimen as well as on the scalp for some extra help. And plus it smells amazing so that is a plus.
5. SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque: This anti breakage strengthening mask helps to prevent breakage, but if you are experiencing it, it will help strengthen the hair that is healthy while providing temporary relief to the damaged/breaking hair. Again it can’t be fixed, but it will help during the growth process as you cut and remove the damage from your hair.
6. Mielle Organics White Peony Leave In Conditioner: This leave in conditioner is BOSS!! And also the presence of white peony makes it amazing for women who are suffering from hormonal issues that cause breakage. Take it from someone suffering with PCOS, this leave in conditioner is the business. It is light enough to prevent your hair from being weighed down and also strong enough to lock in moisture. Use code TRESSES at checkout for a discount!
7. SACRED TIARE FORTIFYING CONDITIONER: This product you want to add to your arsenal during weekly wash days. The fortifying conditioner helps to prevent breakage but creating stronger tresses during the conditioning process.
8. Shea Moisture JBCO Reparative Leave In Conditioner : This is a strong protein based leave in conditioner for hair that is suffering due to chemically treated or heat styled hair. The presence of coconut oil, shea butter, jamaican black castor oil and keratin make for one strong formula to help with your breakage whoas.
Have you had experience with any of these products when dealing with your breakage? If so share your thoughts with us below.
Happy New Year!!! For 2017 I promise to try (I…
FTC: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my…
FTC: This post is not sponsored, however does contain some affiliate…
Your email address will not be published.