FTC: This post is not sponsored but does contain affiliate links. My thoughts and opinions are my own.
With a change in the season comes a need for new products to handle the Fall and Winter hair. I know during these times while protective styling, I just want my style to look fresh, natural and on fleek! Even after weeks of wear and a tear a good edge control can help turn your protective style, your messed up style, and your go to style into an amazing hair day (at least for selfie purposes).
As a naturalista with type 4 hair I know all too often the mess it can be to grab up my baby hairs and keep them laid. They will behave for the first hour of the day and then its down hill from there. The products listed below are the best edge controls for natural hair in regards to ingredients and keeping those edges laid for more than five minutes (even us type of beauties!).
1. Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge Gel (use code TRESSES at checkout for an extra discount)
2. Curls Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Paste
3. Design Essentials Honey & Shea Edge Tamer
4. Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel
5. Creme Of Nature “Perfect Edges” With Argan Oil
6. Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Edge Control
7. Dr. Miracle’s Edge Holding Gel
8. Mizani Edge Taming Gel
9. Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste
10. Amla Legend Treasured Temple Edge Tamer
Have you used any of these edge controls to tame your edges? What were your thoughts? Share them with us below!
Happy New Year!!! For 2017 I promise to try (I…
FTC: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my…
FTC: This post is not sponsored, however does contain some affiliate…
Your email address will not be published.