The Curly Girl Method is a fan favorite amongst naturalistas who are trying to get their curls in tip top healthy shape. The concept was created by Lorraine Massey when she released her “Curly Girl: The Handbook” detailing how to properly take care of curly hair. I for one can’t follow that many rules, which is why I adopted an adapted curly girl method just to make things easier for myself. Co-Founder Shakira is a firm believer and follower of the curly girl method and she’s got the bomb tresses to prove it !
1. Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
2. As I Am Coconut Co Wash
3. Shea Moisture Coconut Co Washing Conditioning Cleanser
4. Ouidad Curl Immersion Co Wash
5. Eden Body Works Cleansing Co Wash
6. Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner
7. Nubian Heritage Co Wash Indian Hemp & Tamanu
8. Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk Nourishing Co Wash
9. Devacurl No Poo Zero Lather Cleanser
10. Shea Moisture 10-in 1 Renewal System Super Fruit Conditioner
11. Devacurl Ultra Creamy One Condition Daily Conditioner
12. Curls Coconut Sublime Moisturizing Conditioner
13. Curl Junkie Curl Fix
14. Giovanni Tea Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner
15. Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner
16. Yes To Carrots Conditioner
17. VO5 Moisture Milk Conditioner
18. Curl Girl Cleansing Conditioner
19. True By Made Beautiful Co Wash cleanser
20. Pantene Pro V Co Wash Conditioner
Have you tried any of these co-washes before? What has been your experience? If you have share your thoughts with us below.
You can also follow along with us on Pinterest for some dope style ideas, natural hair tips, tricks and DIY!
We all know that what is good for one person’s…
This year flew by and it wouldn’t be right to…
Where did you grow up? I was born in Haiti…
wooow…it was really helpful.thanks
Your email address will not be published.