We all know that what is good for one person’s natural hair isn’t always good for another. That is why going natural and staying natural can be a bit of a hassle. Our hair needs different things and there is no one cookie cutter answer or method to achieve the look you are going for. Natural hair takes time and patience in order to get it just right.
5 Natural Hair Care Tips For The Winter
If you live in an extremely cold environment (Winter time is pretty brutal on the east coast) and you notice your hair is dryer than normal it could be time to switch up your products. If your product stash contains products with glycerin, that may very well be the culprit. Glycerin is a humectant which helps your hair absorb moisture from the air. However if the air around you is dry, then your hair will be sucking in the dryness as well. So of course doing what we do best, we curated a list of 15 natural hair products without glycerin to help you with your daily hair care needs, and wash day routine.
1. As I Am Coconut Cleansing Co Wash
2. Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker
3. Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment
5. TGIN Twist & Define Creme
6. Mielle Organics Detangling Co-Wash
7. Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine
8. Soultanicals Can’t Believe It’s Knot Butta
9. Oyin Handmade Hair Dew
10. Ouidad Curl lmmersion Lo Lather Coconut Cleansing Conditioner
11. Carol’S Daughter Marguerite’s Magic
12. Kinky Curly Curling Custard
13. Shea Moisture African Black Soap Balancing Conditioner
14. Creme of Nature Straight From Eden Oil Infused Leave In Conditioner
15. Curls Blueberry Bliss Control Jelly
Have you used any of these products? Are they staples in your hair care regimen? Share your thoughts with us below! You can also follow our dedicated Natural Hair board on Pinterest for more diy tricks, tips and styles !
Happy New Year!!! For 2017 I promise to try (I…
FTC: This post is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my…
FTC: This post is not sponsored, however does contain some affiliate…
Your email address will not be published.